13 September 2009

Dunno what to call this

my heart skips a beat, with each sound of your name...
i sit each day thinking of you, of us...
im lost in your love
never felt feelings this intense...
the pounding of my heart....
a certain difficulty in breathing....
the unsteadyness of my fingers....
i long for you....
i long for your touch....
each beep on my phone sends shivers down my spine...
hoping it's you...
wishing it's you...

i really wish you were here with me....
almost cant bare that you far from me...
each day i replay....
every conversation we've had...
over and over...
sayin...
if only...
if only we both had not let various obstacles come into the way...
if only you had told me what you felt for me...

is this what it feels like to be loved, and to love in return?
is this what it feels like to really care for someone?
i count each day that passes by
im happy wit each day that goes by,
cus i know...
it draws me closer to you...
closer to your warmth
closer to your touch..
closer to seeing your face again..

you're the best thing that's happened to me...
these past couple of years...
hostility from people around...
just makes my love for you stronger..
unlike the titanic...
my love for you will never be sinkable...
you are my world,
you are my everything.
and i'll forever thank God for bringing you to me...
i love you........
i love you forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment